Sharon Wee Range BRIGHT MELON GREEN - Edible Art Decorative Paint 15ml
Welcome to our collaboration series! Meet Sharon Wee from Sharon Wee Creations, New South Wales, Australia.
Sharon has a love for all things sweet and artsy. Throughout her cake decorating journey she has made cakes for countless clients and is best known for teaching fellow cake decorators worldwide her colourful whimsical styles and unique techniques.
Sharon has hand picked and designed these three colours based on her whimsical approach to cake decorating. The three colour combination consists of: Purple ~ Deep Pink ~ Leaf Green
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any edible surface. Our paints can be used on the following products as well as many others:
- Buttercream cakes (chilled)
- Royal icing
- Sugar cookies
- Gold Leaf
- Deco Magic
- Modelling chocolate
Our edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
If you require a water colour effect you can achieve that by adding cake decorators alcohol (high grade 95% alcohol) to your palette.
Shake well before and during use.
Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
Do not consume in liquid form.
Bottle is 15ml.
Colours used for Leaf Green: E102/FD&C Yellow No.5, E133/FD&C Brilliant Blue No. 1, E171/Titanium Dioxide & E172/Iron Oxide
1. Shake well, when starting and during.
2. Try different paint brushes. Some streak, some donâ€™t.
3. Take the time and play with your paints. Become familiar with them.
4. Mix and match your own colours if you like.
5. Add cake decorators (95% grade) alcohol to your pallet for a water colour finish.
6. Wash used brushes with hot, soapy water, dry with some paper towel or baby wipes.
7. Go to www.edibleartpaint.com for more tips, tricks and FAQâ€™s.
8. Get inspiration by checking our hashtag #edibleartpaint on Instagram.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT
Once dry, our paints are rub free! No fuss!
The colour is true. What you see is what you get.
100% food grade.
Gluten, dairy and peanut free!
A little bottle goes a long way.