DIY Edibles - 7mm & 10mm Pearl Tray Moulds
Give your creations some bling and decorate your cakes using these DIY edibles pearl trays.
Finish your cakes with some extra added elegance by decorating with edible pearls that have never been so easy to make!
This pack of two includes:
1 x 7mm Pearl Tray Mould
1 x 10mm Pearl Tray Mould
Each tray consists of 25 pearl cavities/moulds, with the finished pearls measuring at approximately 7mm/10mm.
In just five easy steps, (using a colour of your choice from our collection of DIY Diamond Gel) you can add sparkling pearls to your cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other desserts.
1. Using a microwave-safe container, microwave the gel on medium heat in 5 second bursts until the gel is liquid.
2. Using a needleless syringe (dispenser), suck the liquid gel from the container and squeeze into the mould.
3. Leave the mould for 10 minutes at room temperature to set, then place in the fridge for a further 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the syringe immediately with hot water to remove any excess gel. Any gel leftover can be placed back into the original pot for future use.
5. Once set, use your fingers and pull the top of the pearl towards you to release it. Any finger marks can be removed by brushing with water. (For best results, we don't recommend the use of pins or other sharp objects, as this can damage the pearls).
Can be used with sugar paste, modelling paste, cream, royal icing, chocolate, candy melts and more.
The end result really is a stunner - the pearls catch the light well and really make your cakes shimmer - they're almost too pretty to eat!
Please note: this pack does not include DIY Diamond Gel or dispensers. These can be purchased separately.