DIY Edible Diamonds Tray - 18mm
Give your creations some bling and decorate your cakes using these DIY edibles diamond trays.
Give your cakes the extra glamour they deserve by decorating with edible diamonds that have never been so easy to make! In just five easy steps, (using a colour of your choice from our collection of DIY Diamond Gel) you can add sparkling diamonds to your cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other desserts.
1. Using a microwave-safe container, microwave the gel on medium heat in 5 second bursts until the gel is liquid.
2. Using a needleless syringe (dispenser), suck the liquid gel from the container and squeeze into the mould.
3. Leave the mould for 10 minutes at room temperature to set, then place in the fridge for a further 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the syringe immediately with hot water to remove any excess gel. Any gel leftover can be placed back into the original pot for future use.
5. Once set, use your fingers and pull the top of the diamond towards you to release it. Any finger marks can be removed by brushing with water. (For best results, we don't recommend the use of pins or other sharp objects, as this can damage the diamonds).
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any excess gel after use, ensure that it has returned to its gel form and gone cold before putting it back into the pot.
Can be used with sugar paste, modelling paste, cream, royal icing, chocolate, candy melts and more.
The end result really is a stunner - the diamonds catch the light well and really make your cakes shine - they're almost too pretty to eat!
The tray consists of 9 cavities/moulds, with the finished diamonds measuring at approximately 18mm.
Please note: this pack does not include DIY Diamond Gel or dispensers. These can be purchased separately.